Thank you for your interest in the Georgia Power Commercial Energy Efficiency Program. To become a registered Trade Ally, you must first attend a Trade Ally training workshop, then complete the online application process.
You will need the following to proceed:
- A valid account in our system, which can be created when you begin your application or use a login which has previously been created. Remember to enter N/A when it asks for your Utility Account Number,
- Information about your company (name, years in business, specialty equipment and services, website address if you have one, email address)
- Professional references are solicited on the application but are for internal purposes only and will not be listed on the Georgia Power website.
As a registered Trade Ally, you will be listed on the program website in a way that enables customers to search a geographical area.
As a registered Trade Ally, it is not permissible to:
- Convey that Georgia Power is endorsing your product or workmanship
- Use the pre-approval process to “lock up” customers
- Provide customer lists or customer energy data (without the customer’s written consent)
- Release pre-approval information to other vendors
- Use Georgia Power marketing material in any way without Georgia Power’s written permission