Add skylights to your facility if feasible.
Adding skylights allows for daylighting, which decreases energy use. Studies show that increased daylight also makes for more productive employees.
Get Energy Tips Emailed
Sign up to receive energy tips and energy saving trends that will help save your business money.
A few of the benefits of ozonated laundry systems:
• Slashes water heating costs - cleans effectively at lower temperature than traditional laundry chemicals (90-100°F versus 140-150°F)
• Unlike traditional cleaning chemicals, it leaves no residue in laundered items or discharged wash and rinse water – meaning less water and time required for rinsing, reducing water and sewer expenses, and also improving production by shortening laundering cycles. Finally, ozone has exceptional disinfecting and deodorizing properties that produce a fresher smelling, more sanitary wash than traditional laundering methods.
• Superior sanitizing and deodorizing due to ozone's ability to destroy bacteria and viruses
• Increases fabric life – requires less mechanical action and lower wash temperatures
• Helps keep laundry areas cooler than traditional systems
Energy Saving Newsletter
Sign up to receive a monthly newsletter filled with energy tips and energy saving trends that will help you reduce your energy consumption and save your business money.
sExplanation for Levels of "Cost" and "Benefit"
The levels of "Cost" are categorized by one, two or three dollar signs, to represent low, medium and high cost, respectively.
The levels of "Benefit" are categorized by one, two or three check marks, to represent low, medium and high benefit, respectively.
Exact figures are not available, as "Cost" and "Benefit" values can be analyzed quantitatively or qualitatively. Our symbolic approach to categorizing these records gives a more relative low, medium or high value, as opposed to a literal value.